- This event has passed.
14th Annual North Texas Regional Water Conservation Symposium
November 10 @ 8:00 am - November 11 @ 5:00 pm
A one-of-a-kind virtual symposium experience for water professionals to learn, collaborate and network to advance conservation goals.
- Carl Lepper, Director, Utilities Intelligence, J.D. Power – “Understanding the Needs of Water Utility Customers to Drive Overall Satisfaction”
- Sean J. Upshaw, PhD, Assistant Professor of Visual Information and Persuasion in Health Communication, The University of Texas at Austin – “I.P.S. and Water Conservation: A Social Marketing Approach for Public Engagement”
- Jennifer Walker, Deputy Director, Texas Coast & Water Program, National Wildlife Federation – “North Texas Focuses on the Lawn – A report from the North Texas Outdoor Watering Summit”
- Tia Lebherz, Executive Director, California Water Efficiency Partnership – “California Makes Water Conservation a Way of Life”
- Melinda Knuth, PhD, Post-Doctoral Researcher, University of Florida – “Water Conservation Messaging in the Horticulture Industry: Communicating Through the Supply Chain”
- Kevin Kluge, Director of Innovative Water Strategies, Texas Water Development Board – “TWDB Conservation 2020 Unmasked”
- Tamara Lawless, Water Conservation Manager, City of Flagstaff – “Flagstaff’s Water Conservation Program – Saving water in the Mountains of Arizona”
- Hugh Sinclair, Section Manager – Asset Management, WSSC Water – “Water / People / Service”