- This event has passed.
Wimberley Valley Trails Initiative Virtual Public Meeting
March 25, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Virtual Public Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 25th from 5:30 – 6:30 pm and kicks off the public comment period. Find out more and register for the meeting (or view the archived video post-meeting) here:
What is Wimberley Valley Trails?
The Wimberley Valley Trails Study is a planning effort by Hays County and the City of Wimberley to increase safety, mobility, and connectivity in the Wimberley and Woodcreek areas through a system of hike-and-bike trails, sidewalks, and related improvements.
Key focus areas:
- Multi-use Corridors Master Plan – develop a conceptual Trails Master Plan for walking, hiking, biking, and other transportation options to connect points of interest in the Wimberley region with a series of safe, accessible, multi-use corridors.
- Old Kyle Road Improvements – Identify improvements to enhance connectivity, safety, and accessibility between the Wimberley Square to Blue Hole Park and other sections of the trail along the road.
- Involve the community in the planning efforts.
- Develop a design based on the history, culture, and natural environment of the region.
- Improved connections to points of interests such as parks, schools, and local businesses.
- Improve safety, mobility, and connectivity to points of interests such as parks, schools, and local businesses.
Find out more: Home | Wimberley Vly Trails (wimberleyvalleytrails.com)